January 11, 2013

phew...

Well, everything since that last post has been fine. I was kinda crazy to post it, but damn did I feel better afterwards. That morning l talked to Aaron about it all. He stopped talking  to that woman immediately. I love him.

After that we were on a nonstop course until we got to Wisconsin. I never expected our trip to be so hectic! It was good and very full filling. Freaking cold though. Brrr! For the first time ever it felt good to leave Wisconsin. What really warmed my heart was when Aaron said, out of nowhere, " I can't wait until it's just us again" :)

Now that we're back, I realized how much I hate my job. There isn't much bad about it, exactly.
I get less than 20 hours a week, my coworkers are uninteresting, and the actually work is so easy a child could do it. So, I'm starting to look for a new/second job. I really don't want to start this crap again, though...

I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. So what's the difference between that job and tuckers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At Tucker's I got more hours. I got to interact with more people... That's about it, haha... I didn't mind Tucker's so much because it was an ok job for someone in high school. I'm 24 now and should be doing something better with my life.

      Delete