February 18, 2009

Totally created blogspot again...

Because I have to be just like Robin! Even though he has a better name... I miss out old blog... I'm an ass for deleting it! I miss the Crazy Place. I'm listening to Tenacious D and I haven't slept all night. I'm not tired. I think I just like being exhausted. I had a crazy weekend... I can't remember most of it though! It was a four day so we were all over the place. Bo was here all four days and that was cool. Cleaned my bedroom... I can see the floor... We have sheets on the bed, too! It's pretty nice. I should do it more often! Haha... Me, clean? Absurd! Nothing too crazy to write... Just another lame day. Oh, wait- It is my sisters' birthday today. Good for them! 31. They old...

1 comment:

  1. lnrscrazyplace.blogspot.com still exists, you just deleted all the good posts so all thats left is stupid bullshit

    ReplyDelete