December 28, 2010

Forgive Typos. Typing in Dark.

Why is it so easy to make yourself believe that no one cares about you?
Well, I guess it isn't that easy. It takes some time for all those thoughts to weasel their way in. Once they're in they take days to banish.
I have a hard time telling people what I feel, that I love them. No- that's not it.
I have a hard time believing that people think I mean it. Which leads me to think that they don't care about me.
Every time I say, "I love you" and "I hope everything is(will be/going) well for you", I get the impression that others think I'm just uttering niceties. 
Maybe I speak too soon or too late.
Maybe I'm not the problem.
Our methods of communication have changed so much in the past years.I don't need to list them. I'm old fashioned, and not just because I say old fashioned and not old school.
I like books and pen and paper and patina and history.
What good are those things in a digital age when everything is deleted?

Am I being deleted?

No comments:

Post a Comment