January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

So, one of my resolutions is to blog more! It should be easy! I hope, haha! I just need to stay away from Facebook and stick to this! I don't have a life that interests anyone on Facebook, so why should I waste my time? I'm not pregnant, I don't have kids, and I don't go and do crazy shit with people. So, no pictures and no cool, exciting or frustrated status.

I finished my afghan finally! I'm very proud of myself! It's not as big as I thought it would be, but I'm ready to be done. I'm not sure if I want to crochet anymore or start a completely new kind of project. I really want to paint my tables(dining and coffee). I want them to be funky and colorful. Definitely one of a kind pieces.

Another resolution has to do with Seth. I miss that feeling we had when we first started our relationship! And I want it back! I still love him and like him, I just want to want him like I used to.

I also need to find a job, pay off my bills, and maybe lose some weight. I don't really want those to be goals though, cause they'll all happen in time.

Hmm, last night Seth and I had a talk. I come to realize in the past couple months that I really don't think I want to get married again or have children. Seth doesn't care too much about the marriage thing, but he loves kids. He was born to be a dad! I decided to get all this out there and see what his take is. I don't want to stop him from having children. For now we are together and it's alright. I know that a day is going to come along when we have to make some major decisions about our relationship. I still don't know if we'll make it to Wisconsin... I know that I'm going back. I don't know if he'll be coming with me.

 Sometimes, it's ok that people are in your life only for a little while.
 And, given the way Seth and I got together, I'm surprised we even are together! Most relationships like ours fall apart very fast. But I love him, he's been a very good friend and it has been interesting getting to know him and see his home. I like his family and stuff too.

 I don't want this to seem morose or anything. I'm feeling pretty good and who knows, maybe I'd change my mind, or he'd change his. Maybe our future is bright and wonderful. But if we're going to go downhill, I don't want to be sad and angry about it. I don't want to fight and I would want to still be friends.
So, that's my New Year's post!

 Happy New Year and good luck with your goals and resolutions!
 Grace Face

1 comment:

  1. Yes you do need to blog more. For someone who loves being an aunt so much you should want kids. :)

    ReplyDelete