June 18, 2011

Limitless

I just watched the movie Limitless, starring Bradley Cooper. I must say that it was awesome! I wasn't expecting too much, but it was a little thought provoking, and had just the right amount of action, violence and sex to be entertaining. The plot is about a man that gets ahold of a drug that lets him use and access 100% of his brain. Watching his trials and successes is the thought provoking part. The ending leaves you thinking...

So, now I'm thinking. And I must say I feel smarter...

Wow. That was a blonde sentence.

But, I feel a little limitless myself. More creative certainly. I might just start writing something. Although I would be better off  using this brainpower to think of ways to get a job. Because, even if I write the next great novel, it won't get published without money. Yeah, yeah, I could self-publish, but I'd still have to promote it. On Monday(or Tuesday or Wednesday) I'm going to go to a temp agency, finally.  Up until now I've been too proud to do so.

Time to push my pride out the door, and onto the street. There's no room for it in my life anymore! Pride, fear, and laziness can take a hike, too. I've been feeling motivated. Heck, yesterday I did sit-ups and pushups and squats... Holy crap, I exercised. Haha. I just did what I could do in my room without making too much noise.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that was a movie I wanted to see. So now maybe I'll just have to. :) There's nothing wrong with going through a temp place. I did it a couple weeks before I got hired at service master. Who knows maybe one of them temp jobs will turn into a real job. :)

    ReplyDelete