March 9, 2009

Moderation? Never Heard of It!

There may such thing as "too much of a good thing"... But too much of a bad thing?
Who's a naughty girl?
I just felt like writing to re-iterate my love of Ben Wood! Thank you for all the wonderful things you have taught me! Thanks for all the adventures! Thanks for changing my life in so many ways... It would take days to list them all!

I also want to say thanks to my good friend, Seth! You're awesome and round out this little New Nowhere trifecta! Life would/will be lifeless without you around! I don't want you to leave!

Hmm.

Well, we saw Motley f-ing Crue Saturday night! Man, it was fucking PERFECT! I don't need to say anything more than: Thank You Motley Crue! Can I have your babies, now?

I'm pretty tired, I was talking on Skype for like three hours. I wish there was time left to get a job. This place blows... But everyone knows that!

Ben will be going to Ft. Pickett on March 23. I don't know why there have to go to Virginia... All they're going to do is shoot guns and use Humvess... He'll be gone 'til the 2nd. Ick... At least, Seth will be here this time, so we can chill together.... I'm going to ride his bike! I haven't ridden a bicycle in FOREVER! By then, the weather will be better! It's been raining a lot! I'm crossing my fingers and knocking on wood!

"No more snow! Please"!

No comments:

Post a Comment