March 18, 2009

My Mind Is A Box

Hmm, nothing too new. I talked to my friend Sasha today... This must have been the worst day she's had in a long, long time. She got fired, and for a bullshit reason. Well, not really, but they didn't give her a chance. She needs friends. I wish I was there! I'm starting to have too many friends again! Haha, just kidding... I love all my friends. I'm extremely happy that I have real ones, these days. No, no... I didn't have imaginary friends! That would be a hoot! I don't think I would ever be lonely if I had see-through friends. Hell... Half of them are! I pick up a little piece of folding plastic and I press a couple buttons... and VOILA! Instant friend! Haha... When Ben goes away next week, I don't think I'll go insane this time. The insanity was last weekend. This time I'll have Seth and Mandy... They're cool and have free time! Seth and I can hang out at night and Mandy and I can hang out during the day... Maybe I'll hang out with Missy. Maybe... She isn't so crazy, though. Hmm... Maybe I'll give Jaimie Cooper a call? She'll probably be going to Philadelphia though. I'll chat with Sash a lot. There was someone else I was going to call.. Maybe Jenny? I don't know.

I'm sorry that turned into a stupid list. I will of course call Robin and Brittany! Yay! I hope you don't get too lonely Brittany! I wish I was home. I want to hug soo many people.

Looks like we are going to run out of money... That sucks. It had to happen sometime again. We suck at money management! I just want the bills paid though!

I'm listening to a band called Pretty Balanced. They are awesome... Everything you could want, and get this- they're not METAL!!!!!! Haha... seems like we only listen to metal and hard rock these days! Well..........................................................

I'm hungry.

So, peace out,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment