March 5, 2009

Hope It Gives You Hell...

... The Good Mood Continues


Oh, man, do I hope it gives you hell! Two days from now... Man, I'll be seeing Motley Fucking Crue! I can't wait! I'll be with two of my favorite people in the world! And we'll be listening to awesome music! Can it get any better? I don't think so! Hell, NO! Hmm, but what's new? Not much! I recently discovered Skype! It's so cool! It's like teleconferencing! Haha, with my good friend, Seth. I need to get more people to talk to on there. Like my parents! If we go home for Easter I'm going to set up that damn webcam I got them! My dad will be so excited to hear that there is a way to just talk to people on there without typing! Awesomesauce! I can't wait for this next road trip!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god! I haven't been on one in a couple months! There as addictive as meth! Just like music and reading and Tiramasu! Mmm... I need to go pretend I was sleeping! Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment