March 23, 2009

Sometimes...

... You realize that the best music in the world is a band you discovered years ago! Seriously... I have "re-discovered" : Pretty Balanced, FreezePop, The Dresden Dolls and Presidents of the United States. There are so many good bands today... But... Come on... Who else is Freezepop? Who else is The Dresden Dolls? No one! Yay! I think that Alternative music these past two years has just died. It will come back some day. It pretty much reached it's peak with My Chemical Romances' The Black Parade. It all about Metal now. Seriously... I already see Metal coming back with a FORCE!!! Which is awesome! I've listened to so much metal this past year though... It was the same with Alt/Emo... What will be the next big thing? Hopefully Electronica again! Admit it... You all know you love electronica! I better go find some X dealers and get ready! Haha!

I had a crazy dream, where I was high. When I woke up I was so mad that I wasn't high... and that Travis Fimmel wasn't still there, looking all hot and scruffy... Quan-di wasn't after me though! And I didn't have to worry about having to protect myself with bean curd. So that was good! To understand the bean curd thing, you'll have to watch My Name Is Bruce. It was pretty awesome!

My wrists hurt now... I'm going to listen to some synth...

1 comment: